Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund or exchange if they are returned to Benchmark within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items should be returned unused in
their original condition and must not have been fitted or tampered with in order to
secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all
packaging in good condition.
- Items returned after 7 days from
receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10 per cent.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept any items which have
been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for
- All returns are to be accompanied by
the senders name and address, order reference number (these are found on the
invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
- All carriage costs relating to returned
products are to be borne by the customer.
- We cannot accept responsibility for
returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage
etc., you may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Benchmark is not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Please advise our customer services of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.